>>> ѕерейти на мобильный размер сайта >>>
”чебник дл€ 6 класса
Unit 21. Climate And Wildlife
* * * * * Let Us Review * * * * *
1. Say what you will be doing tomorrow at:
4 oТclock p.m.
7 oТclock p.m.
11 oТclock p.m.
7 oТclock a.m.
10 oТclock a.m.
in the afternoon
2. Look at the pictures and say what MaryТs relatives will be doing when she arrives at work.
Example: When Mary arrives at work her granny will be getting up.
3. Think and say what your relatives will be doing when you come home from school.
Example: When I come home from school my little sister will be playing with her new doll.
4. Mr Wilson is flying to Sydney, Australia. ItТs a very long way. Say what Mr Wilson will be doing during his flight.
Example: the passengers occupy their seats/to read Ч As soon as the passengers occupy their seats Mr Wilson will be reading.
- the plane takes off / to play a computer game
- lunch is brought / to talk to the passenger next to him
- the Уno smokingФ notice appears / to sleep
- the video is turned on / to watch a film
- the plane starts landing / to look through the window
5. Use the verbs in brackets (in present indefinite, present continuous, future indefinite or future continuous) to complete the sentences. (In some cases more than one tense is possible.)
- IТll phone you when I (to arrive) in Moscow.
- Come at seven: we (to have) dinner and you (to be able) to join us.
- What you (to do) when you (to arrive) at the hotel?
- If mother (to come) home early we (to go) to the cinema together.
- You (to see) us when we (to climb) that hill over there.
- Who (to play) football tomorrow?
- You (to look) at me when I (to dance) on the stage?
- When you (to tell) me what I should do with these books?
6. Look at the pictures and name the fruits. Say which of them are citrus fruits.
7. Complete the sentences with the words from the box.
- She wonТt come to the party ... you donТt invite her.
- WeТll go on holiday ... father comes back from his business trip.
- ... my brother comes home from school weТll be watching a new video film.
- I always do my lessons ... I go for a walk.
- ... spring comes the snow starts melting and we see the first flowers and young grass.
- ItТs very difficult to survive in a foreign country ... you donТt know its language.
- People canТt be happy ... they donТt learn to keep their environment clean and healthy.
- ... I saw him I understood that he was in shock and unhappy.
8. a) Make adjectives from these nouns. Say what they mean and use them in sentences of your own.
Example: ice Ч icy (лед€ной, льдистый, покрытый льдом):
Be careful, the roads are icy this morning.
b) Find antonyms to these words and use them in sentences of your own.
Example: hospitable Ч inhospitable: We were very much surprised that the people who met us were inhospitable and unfriendly.
9. Express the same in English.
- ”читель спросил мен€, кто насел€ет территорию этой огромной страны.
- ÷итрусовые деревь€ обычно растут в тропическом климате, верно?
- ќн хотел знать, где в јнглии выращивают пшеницу.
- Ёто побережье известно своими обширными пл€жами.
- »з всех фруктов € люблю груши меньше всего.
- акие англоговор€щие страны, кроме Ѕритании и —Ўј, ты знаешь?
- акие континенты расположены в северном полушарии?
- акие ведущие промышленные страны ты можешь назвать?